Wednesday, December 28, 2011

12 Tags of Christmas Marathon

Wow,  2 days in my wonderful craft room, creating the 12 tags of Christmas!  It was a blast!!  Here is a photo of all of them...then I'll post the details one by one.  If you have no idea what I'm talking about...Check this out - Tim Holtz 12 tags of Christmas.


This was an amazing 2 days.  I didn't have all the tools, stamps, embellishments, colors, etc.  BUT - I did have all that I needed to make the tags as close to the original as possible.  I know some folks like to mix it up, and make their tags very different - not me.  I follow everything as close as possible, learning the technique so I can use these tags as reference all year long to spark creativity, and generate new ideas.
I challenge all of you to check out the Duke of Distress, and his magical talent.  Also,  feel free to check out my blog entries detailing each tag.  let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts