Friday, February 25, 2011

CCC Week 33 - Altered Metal

Week 33 - I cannot believe it. This has been one of the most fun and creative journeys I have ever embarked on. This week, the King of Distress challenged us to alter metal. To get the details you'll have to hop on over to Studio L3. Or pick up the Tim Holtz book, Compendium of Curiosities and turn to page 56. I didn't even know alcohol ink pens existed. HOW fun are they going to be? and were! To all my TH addicts - have you seen all the new stuff he has designed for our crafting pleasure? Who has had the strength to resist all the pre-order offers? What's your favorite item?

2 comments:

  1. Great tag! love the sentiment you used on it. Love those metal flowers too, they are fun to alter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous tag, Jane! Your altered metal looks so pretty, and the dramatic, earthy background is perfect to represent a garden. Lovely!

    I can't even begin to decide which item is my favorite from the new Tim Holtz releases. I want them all. It's an addiction of the best kind!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts