Sunday, March 13, 2011

(Sad face) CCC Week 35 Design Details

It is with a sad face that I load this last weeks entry to Linda's wonderful Tim Holtz challenge. The joy will come tomorrow when she tells us of the next wonderful adventure she has planned for us. If you have no idea what I'm talking about - hop on over to her blog and check out the details. This week I used some of my favorite items in the 'collection'. Peeled paint, concord, and marmalade DI's. I used the collage texture fade, design ruler (of course). It's been a blast working my way through the book, taking in all the amazing art by other TH lovers, and meeting some very fun people at the same time. Thanks the for the great ride y'all!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag for the end. Terrific design details! See you on the next journey...Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific tag for the finale of CofC. Beautiful design details. Thank you for sharing the adventure its been a blast. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be sad, sweet Jane-- I think you'll be very pleased with the announcement I'm going to make tomorrow! Meanwhile, what a treat it is to see another of your gorgeous works of art! Every time, you put The Collection to brilliant use, and you've done it again! The gorgeous colors and fabulous patchwork style are perfect for this technique, and you ROCKED the Design Details elements!

    Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talent throughout the CCC, and for being such a warm and wonderful person. I'm looking forward to sharing the next journey with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts