Friday, February 18, 2011

CCC Week 32 - Masking Fun

So...I used to feel SO cool when I used this masking technique. It was one of the very first that i tried. I have all the tools in my stash, and guess what - never use them. This week reminded me how fun and easy it is. My stamp, part of a kids quotes set that I bought awhile back reminds me so much of a group of my dear friends. As hard as we try...we just can't be that 'good'. When we get together we laugh so hard our sides hurt - now that we are all at 'middle age' we are taking a little more care with our 'style'. I bought these stamps thinking of us. If you have no idea why I've posted this tag - check out the details at Linda's Blog at Studio L3. She is the queen of all things Tim Holtz and is hosting the most amazing challenge. We are all on pins and needles trying to imagine what she has in store for us when we reach the end of this fun journey. When will she reveal the details? Only Linda knows....

4 comments:

  1. Middle age styling!!! Love that! Your tag is just very cool and I love that image, what a fun stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag Jane---What are friends for except to laugh and cry and set all those emotions free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, this is such a cool design, and a really wonderful homage to your group of friends! I absolutely love the stamps you used, and the masking is just perfect.

    As for what's next: Fear not, my dear... all will be revealed VERY soon!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts