Friday, December 31, 2010

Tim Holtz - Tag 11

So - how cool is it that you can create a stamp from any of the dies you have! Kind of like getting 2 things for the price of one! I didn't have any foam, and wanted to get these tags done, so I cheated a little and stamped a few snowflakes from other stamps I had in the 'stash'. I think I am finally getting the hang of the ink blending - you be the judge. It seems more 'blended' on the last few projects than it did at first. I have been using the tools so much, I finally broke down a bought a few of the blending handles so I could have one for each basic color. My holiday treat to myself. Well, just one more tag to go. I am waiting for the crackle paint to dry so I can cut out the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts