Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CCC2-11 It's Configuration Time

Oh my, not quite sure what I had gotten myself into.  I love love love Tim Holtz and his Compendium of Curiosities 2.  Linda - over at Studio L3 really has figured all this out.  She hosts a weekly challenge, and last time, I did them all.  This time around - life got in the way.  So - WHAT was I thinking starting on the most challenging of projects.  Well - I had a whole day to myself, nothing to do, but create.  I had an absolute BLAST.  I hope you enjoy my Configurations Box.


I really wasn't prepared to 'fill' the boxes, but was so excited that I rooted around in my 'stash of stuff and was pretty excited with what I found.  






Please let me know what you think.....comments are sometimes the best part!

7 comments:

  1. So many nice thing you have filled your beautiful Box with, lovely all of it. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It never ceases to amaze me at what lovely goodies we can find if we look hard enough! You have found so many gorgeous things to put in your box, which looks beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jane. I am soo pleased you joined in after all! Great box and I see we have a similar taste in word beads. I bought those on a whim and have used them quite a bit now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great trinkets included. Glad you mastered papering the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think what you found to use is wonderful!!! That is always the hardest part, after finding a theme! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great things to the fill you box with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane, Love your CB and all of the little treasures to make a house a home! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts