Saturday, June 4, 2011

Outlines Challenge - Black and White + one

New territory for me. I have been an Outlines RS admirer for many years, and just found their weekly challenge. This week, we were challenged to create a black and white piece of art, adding one color for accent. Oh how hard it was to not color the leaves too :-) If you don't know what I'm talking about - hop on over to their blog and get all the details. You will also get a chance to peek at the wonderful cards that have been posted by others joining the challenge. It's a great way to see how to use all those stamps in your 'collection'. I'm glad I found this blog, and a reason to dust of some much loved stamps. enjoy everyone.
Stamps used: Swirly Leaf - small, C-136, Striped Poppy - Med, D-106.

7 comments:

  1. Jane your results are stunning. So love this. Happy Saturday, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, love the color just popping off the stripes on the flowers! I'm sure it was hard to resist coloring the leaves... but it completely draws your eye to the flowers and makes them the focus!
    Thanks for playing along in the Outlines Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, what a lovely card, the striped paper really sets off those gorgeous flowers. So happy you found us. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Outlines Rubber Stamp challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I love Outlines stamps and used to stock them when I had my shop. You have done great justice to this stamp. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card and that's a new blog for me - thanks for posting the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts