Thursday, August 26, 2010

CCC Week 11 - Blended Batik

Can you believe we are on week 11? Each technique is more and more fun. I can't tell you the technique - per Linda's rules over Studio L3, but I can tell you that I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and a new stamp I just got from Outlines Rubber Stamps. I am really enjoying this. What is amazing to me is that there are stampers from all over the world participating. I have never been a part of something like this before. I am thankful for all the beautiful art we get to share each week. Have a great week everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, I love your batik its gorgeous and such a great tag.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! Love the flowers and your Batik is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, it's gorgeous! I love the simplicity of the blended batik image-- it's bold enough to really show off the technique, and it looks awesome. The sweet little bejeweled flowers are the perfect accent, and the sentiment is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your use of the batik technique on your card! Very nice, and congrats on winning! And I can't believe I haven't stopped by before; your blog title hits very true to home! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win over at Studio L3:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jane! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I remember you from our AOL scrapbook board days, I think? And we had a WW group at AOL? I've never sold SU, so think we became pals over at AOL years ago! Small world, right? Your tag is fabbie, BTW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts