Sunday, July 18, 2010

CCC Week 5 - Distress Embossing

Week 5 of the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge put on by Linda at Studio 3. This week was Page 43 from Tim Holtz's Book. All my friends will tell you - I hate embossing powder. Never use it, never buy it.... until Tim Holtz made this amazing powder. I have to admit - the crystals don't 'release' like I had hoped, but I tried and tried. Loved it loved it, and did not mind cleaning up the mess a bit - (for you Shelann).

Pears: Innovative Stamp creations - DaVinci Pears. Distress Inks - Peeled Paint and Mustard Seed. Vintage Photo Embossing Powder.

If you haven't joined the challenge - please please check it out - it is such fun and gets the creative juices flowing!

2 comments:

  1. Jane, it's awesome!!! What a beautiful tag, and boy, does your Distress Powder ever look perfect! I love the pears, the "imagine" sentiment-- and that perfect amount of BLING!

    Bravo, girlfriend! You're just rocking this series, week after week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out really great! Linda gave me the tip of shaking the jar of distress emboss because the release particles settle to the bottom. I can't believe how I hoard my stash too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts