Thursday, December 29, 2011

Ninth Tag - Enamel technique

Day 9 - Someone asked me the other day what I do with all these tags.  Hmm,  had to think on that one.  I actually save them from year to year as inspiration.  Each tag represents new color combos, techniques, or tools/stamps/etc that I can use throughout the year.  Whenever I get stuck or am looking for something new to try, I dig through my big box of tags, and get inspired.  How about you?

Todays tag used double embossing, which makes the tag end result look like enamel.  First the leaves are embossed, then distress ink is rubbed all over the tag, covered with yet more clear embossing powder and embossed.  We added glossy accents to the letters for extra depth and shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts