Friday, April 1, 2016

Inspiration Wednesday...A new adventure for me

This year, my friend Shelann challenged me to try something completely different and out of the norm for me.  She introduced me to Donna Downey and Inspiration Wednesday.  Every 2 weeks during 2016, Donna releases a new video challenge for us.  To say this is a struggle is an understatement!  But a fun one.  I'm a bit slow to get started, but am vowing to speed up my art in the coming weeks.  Here.... is week 1.


I am into the drippy stuff...so not too pleased with this, but do love the bicycle and saying.  I am retired and truly enjoying every moment I get to spend outside.  Donna encouraged us to choose a word that describes our goals for 2016 - my word of the year is ENJOY.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts