Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sunday Stampers - Something Flying....

Oh how I love Sundays.  Hels gives us the most inviting challenges.  AND - entertains us with her wit and creativity.  This week was no exception!  If you have no idea what I'm talking about - check out the details here.  Her artwork is always amazing!  This week she has challenged us to something in 'flight'.  Since I do not have any airplanes...I have chosen butterflies.

This week I decided to use some new items in my 'stash'.  I pulled out Tim Holtz wonderful Kraft Resist paper.  OMG - this paper is amazing.  It is kraft, with embossed designs, as well as black 'stamped' images all over it.  I selected the butterfly (papillon) paper.  I used my favorites - Victorian Velvet and Dusty Concord Distress Inks to bring out the image resist.  I have added another new fave - Sizzix Butterfly 2 collection which includes not only that delightful 2 part butterfly - but the wonderful 'dream' script.  I also used a fun saying from Wendy Vecchi as well as a butterfly from Tim's die cut collection with a fun pen nib as the body (ok  - totally stole that from so many others that have used that -but loved it).  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and sharing your thoughts